Campus Students Communities
VICE PRESIDENT – HUMAN RESOURCES
CAMPUS STUDENTS COMMUNITIES PVT. LTD, Bengaluru.
(SEPT 2017 - PRESENT)
Roles and Responsibilities & Accomplishments:
- Spearheaded the HR function with a 4-member team in a startup.
- Created a new organization & operations structure that best aligned to the current and future business strategy (revenue INR 100 CR) by adding 9 functions as “Navarathna”.
- Played a key role as a strategic adviser on all operations and departmental restructuring, workforce planning, and business realignments as a startup organization & saved 12% manpower cost overall.
- Developed a recruiting strategy to support a 100% growth in the manpower requirement, and aggressively recruited and filled 200 positions each year, and a robust intern program employing 30-40 interns each summer.
- Designed & implemented new company HR policies, compensation structure based on seniority, title, and performance & new payroll procedures to streamline the entire payroll process.
- Instituted a formal performance management process with JD, KRA, etc., that built performance accountability into all levels of the process & a 15% increase in productivity from the current level.
- Institutionalized compliance with all labor laws, statutory compliances, and licensing requirements, resulted in due diligence audit score of 98%.
- Actively involved in management strategic decision-making process and contributed to additional revenue source of Rs.13 Cr PA.
Campus Students Communities Pvt. Ltd. (CSCPL) is nation’s ace developer and manager of student housing. It was established in Oct 2016 and currently caters comfortable & serene accommodation, nutritious food and various amenities to more than 6000 students across India which are a class apart from traditional hostels.