DEPUTY MANAGER - P&A / PERSONAL OFFICE / MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
SRIKRISHNA DAIRY PRIVATE LIMITED / HANGYO ICE CREAMS PVT LTD
(Sept 2001 - March 2006)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the entire HR Operations Pertaining to Milk and Ice cream Factory.
- Manpower planning and recruitment and retention
- Statutory compliances, Payroll Administration, HR & Legal Audits, MIS, etc.
- Training and development, safety, and security protocols of the staff.
- Staff Welfare, Employee Engagement, Reward & Recognitions Activities.
- Complete administrative responsibilities
- Implemented End to End HR Processes and HR activities across the factory / Plant / Back Office.
- Implemented 100% Statutory compliances include ESIC, PF, Minimum wages, Licenses, Factory Audits.
- Executed all staff welfare and safety protocols as per the factory act, like, canteen, staff accommodation, uniforms, safety training and equipment, transportation, security, insurance, etc.
- Successfully recruited more than 200+ employees for the newly started Ice Cream Factory and Hospitality Business.
Launched various incentive schemas and created performance-based reward & recognition programs.
- Organized various training & development programs, employee engagement activities.
- Played a key role in obtaining ISO Certification for the organization.
Srikrishna Milks Pvt Ltd. was emerged on the horizons of Indian Dairy Industry in 1989 being first Private Sector Dairy Company in the State of Karnataka.
Today Srikrishna has become a household name in its operational area with its variety of Milk and Milk Products.